Chidashi's Comments

Chidashi's Profile
Rineko | 05-08-11, 1:14 AM

Sorry For spam

elizabethsalv | 05-06-11, 10:44 AM
Hey Chi~
Howcome no response?
I'm not dead you know, I did make it through my surgery :p

BlackSnake56 | 05-06-11, 7:25 AM
wow interesting profile ~
Steins gate theme, i bet you really liked steins gate xD
so far Steins gate have been pretty interesting to me , can't wait for more okarin in action.

Nichijou is the best ...Random at genius level lol
who's your fav character in Nichijou ?

TheFramedAngel | 05-05-11, 5:09 PM

xD

battle_boy | 05-05-11, 10:51 AM
I understand how you feel about the allergies, as a kid I used to go get a shot each week to help.

Pets are what gets me the most, would like to own a dog but there fur gives me the most horrible of head aches.

This season particularly is horrible with all the new growth of flowers and what not.

battle_boy | 05-05-11, 10:50 AM

elizabethsalv | 05-04-11, 10:58 AM
How is it coming along?

battle_boy | 05-03-11, 11:08 PM
Chi how are you and what did you think of Blackā˜…Rock Shooter?

Personally.

Nira_kun | 05-03-11, 3:26 PM
Hi chii~chan!
Long time.How have u been?
U seem to be pretty much busy :P

elizabethsalv | 04-30-11, 7:04 PM
I'll send you a pm tomorrow, but what legal matters?

elizabethsalv | 04-30-11, 10:20 AM
Omg I overhwhelmed you D:

Are you not replying because you are thinking of a way to tell me you can't do it?

BlackSnake56 | 04-27-11, 12:46 AM
Thanks ^^

Exam mode , i hope you will make it through and please bear the pain. xD
well, nothing much is happening here just that i've turn into motocycle maniac thanks to my friends.
Lol you watched it too ? when the first time i watch it i can't stop saying wth .....the anime is so wrong and too much moe. I don't know what to do with that anime,maybe will secretly delete it from my list and pretend that i would never watch it. xD

what anime do you really for this season ?

battle_boy | 04-26-11, 11:41 PM
I would like to get a vacation, but that is easier said then done.
We would have to have and employe to work the hours that you want off.
So basically more then a few days off is a big leap.

There have been some incidents, let's see there was a girl staff that got prego because she slept and seduced one of the clients.

People have been stabbed, bitten all kinds of harmful things have happened to staff by clients.

There are surely more crazy incident, Just have not heard of them or don't remember them off the top of my head.

The job has its good and it's bad parts.

elizabethsalv | 04-26-11, 6:58 PM
Thanks so much Chi!

Actually I got bad news today;

battle_boy | 04-26-11, 11:24 AM
Thought I would come and say nice new set up as well chi!

So do you get a few months off from collage around the same time all the high school kids get out?

elizabethsalv | 04-26-11, 10:10 AM
OoOoOoOoooOooo your new profile is looking very nice!!

TheFramedAngel | 04-26-11, 3:59 AM
Koi Koi~~

battle_boy | 04-25-11, 10:56 PM
I guess ill start with how I came across this job I do, I have known people who have worked there and heard stories of the place for at least 8 years before I started to work there myself.

Lets see, lets give you a little info about what happens so you can better understand.

Its a company that houses individuals with mental disability's, they house two or three together in a house. We help them live there lives and help them make good choices. A lot of the individuals if we were not helping them would spend all there money quick on alcohol and would be out of a place to live.

They are supervised 24 hours a day, if we were not here as you can imagine they would fight or all hell would break lose.

I work the grave shift and every half hour go to make sure they are alive or have not run away.

The oldest guy of the house needs more attention with helping him make food at night or or things.

His teddy bear that he carry's around does get really dirty easy and I do my best to never touch it.

When I do touch it, it's me giving it a baths in the sink and putting it in the dryer.

Yanoflies | 04-25-11, 8:20 PM
No idea yet, 2 days to school starts again so I've got a lot of study notes to organize but I'll try to make some time to think about it.

battle_boy | 04-25-11, 12:10 AM
At my job I watch over three guys at night, most of the time they sleep.
The oldest of the guys is in his 70's.
When he wakes up in the middle of the night he will come out in the living room and watch tv with me.
He takes his teddy bear with him were ever he goes, talks to it and try's to give it things to drink on a daily basis.
Hes an interesting old man :).