l33tmaster104's Comments

Duuz-Diz-Din | 08-04-12, 3:36 PM
And I love you random citizen.

Dar_Klink | 06-26-12, 1:48 AM
Oh cool, I had that manga on my to-read list on Baka Updates if it ever got translated, I didn't know it had an anime adaptation.

Dar_Klink | 06-25-12, 8:58 PM
Really liked the OP though.

Dar_Klink | 06-25-12, 8:51 PM
It mostly came from his arrogance and it seeming interesting at first. It really ends in a retarded clusterfuck and you can tell they didn't know what they were doing with the story really. The author of the manga, which was concurrent with the anime even stopped writing the manga because she didn't know what they wanted her to do with the story's direction after how bad the anime's direction went. It's not so bad it's good or anywhere as good as the director was promising, so in the end it's just a disappointment all around with not much to redeem it.

Dar_Klink | 06-25-12, 4:48 PM
The director, Yamakan, promised it to be something mindblowing and amazing while insulting a lot of other anime/directors. The joke was that he was going to "save anime." It ended up being boring, mediocre, and basically just a ghibli rip-off with okay art/animation. Kind a 5 or 6/10 anime at most. It ended up selling 802 copies so people started calling 802 a unit of sales called a frt so now anime sales are measured in frts on 2ch as a joke. Like "Oh this anime sold 10 frt." 802 is the "anime saving" level of sales.

Dar_Klink | 06-24-12, 5:52 AM
>Gutsu
JESUS FUCK HOW CAN YOU GET IT THAT WRONG
GATSU? GATTS? I CAN ALMOST ALMOST UNDERSTAND. SAGE'D, HIDDEN, REPORTED, CALLED THE COPS, REFORMATTED MY HDD, PUT A MAGNET ON IT, THREW THE LAPTOP INTO THE SEA

Dar_Klink | 06-24-12, 5:30 AM
More like you showed me about a quarter of the shit I loved and based my tastes on about another half is stuff we ended up both liking. I was putting it off til we watched together again, but iunno when that'll be, I'll probably marathon it today too, lemme know what episode you stop at if you do and I'll watch up to that so we can watch this shit together,but don't wait up lol

Dar_Klink | 06-24-12, 4:46 AM
Don't forget this shit nigga

Dar_Klink | 06-21-12, 7:31 PM
Monster? Now there's a show that needs surgery. Voices of a Distant Star? More like Voices of a Distant SHIT. Boogiepop Phantom? There's one "boogie" that's too gross to pick. Blame!? More like I Blame this shitty show for putthing me to sleep. 5 Centimeters per Second? More like 5 wallpapers per second. Wait, I didn't know Blame! had an anime...

Dar_Klink | 06-21-12, 6:14 PM
you're are taste is's shit.