Zewerr's Comments

Zewerr's Profile
58 Comments, Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
samuraihime | 10-05-11, 7:51 PM
You don't read online? I've always been a reader and I put off reading manga till a couple years ago cuz I knew I'd get addicted, which I did when I finally gave in lol. Anyways there are a lot of online manga subs you can read online you know? Or do you only read professionally published ones?

samuraihime | 10-05-11, 6:26 PM
I did the same thing a couple years back, I discovered streaming anime on the net and went a bit crazy lol, then I plateaued and I've only just been getting back into a steady rhythm this year. I then went crazy over manga, I've been more steady with that tho, I'm a huge reader. Central Wa., down by the Tri-Cities :)

samuraihime | 10-04-11, 8:42 PM
Hi, I just was browsing on MAL saw you're from Washington too, wow you've watched a lot of anime!

d-yaro | 06-19-11, 12:57 PM
There's still time to get your votes in for the Anime Alley Champagne Room club June anime, manga, and character relations poll: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=300724. There are two tight races in there so every vote counts. :)

d-yaro | 06-11-11, 9:13 PM
It's that time: Vote for the titles and character you'd like to see added as relations for the Anime Alley Champagne Room club. Voting thread is here by June 21, 2011: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=300724

Nominees are:

Anime
Durarara!
One Piece
Rurouni Kenshin
Paranoia Agent

Manga
Yotsuba!
Gunsmith Cats
Chobits
Emma

Characters
Gokou Ruri "Kuroneko Shironeko" ( Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
Oe Kintaro (Golden Boy)
Rakka (Haibane Renmei)
Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)
Kasuga Ayumu "Osaka"

d-yaro | 06-01-11, 7:05 PM
It's that time again: Seeking nominations for anime, manga and characters for the June club relations vote. Nomination thread is here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=299223

d-yaro | 04-10-11, 10:26 PM
Club relations voting for the Anime Alley Champagne Room club has opened. Voting thread is here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=291991

d-yaro | 04-02-11, 1:45 PM
Hi. Mass messaging still isn't working on MAL so I'm sending this call for nominees for club relations by hand. Check out the thread here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=290744

d-yaro | 03-28-11, 9:38 PM
Hi...sorry for the extremely late response. I was in Australia when you posed the question. Didn't notice it until today. (^.^); I've never attended Sakura-con and hadn't given it any thought as it had flown below my radar. Am I correct in guessing that you'll be attending? If I were to consider attending (presuming registration isn't full) then I'd probably be checking with my friend who lives in Seattle to see if I can stay at his place. Do you any other AniAlley or ANNers who are thinking of or will be attending?

FallnKnightFakir | 11-04-10, 11:26 PM
As the Cro High fans unite, I notice that you haven't seen Sexy Commando, which is the anime most similar to Cro High that I can think of. Except it kinda tries to follow a bit of a plot, but deadpan humor, nonsequiters, strange in-jokes that only watchers of the show will understand, and purposefully bad animation from a great animation studio? Check, it's all there.

oo7565 | 09-08-10, 2:03 PM
i totally agree i loves the show. to be honest i drop bamboo blade after a few episodes but i saw another episode I kept watching till the end it was a awesome anime. i think you like the final episode expeclly after what happend in episode 25 do not want spoil it but i think you love the ending. it will wanting more i hope there is a second season in the future because it really needs it if you ask me. i was so happy someone in usa pick it up and i have it on dvd because it was so great

oo7565 | 09-05-10, 6:22 PM
May i ask you a question what are you thoughts on the anime named Bamboo Blade
how did you like and why or why not no reason for asking this just curious about how you feel please respond if you want ok also if you want to ask me a question look at my anime list and ask about one i am watching or have already seen and ask about if i like one or not if you want.

0Seru0 | 08-26-10, 8:17 PM
That's a real nice profile avatar you have there

*saves in pictures*

d-yaro | 07-13-10, 11:42 PM
Time to brush some of the dust off of this comment thread. :-)

d-yaro | 01-23-10, 9:50 PM
Probably highly unlikely that you will but any chance you might swing up north of the border during the Winter Olympics...

ningensei | 12-06-09, 12:44 PM
Ooh, watching Fruits Basket, I see? What do you think so far?

ningensei | 08-23-09, 12:30 PM
Wow, that's defintiely intriguing. I haven't seen or heard anything about it at all so thanks for sharing that link. Hopefully we'll hear something official soon. I'll be holding my breath!

ningensei | 07-21-09, 7:54 PM
so i watched it... and i loved it! i thought it was cute, funny, and left me with an all around good feeling kind of movie. im really glad i watched it.

oh, and thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

ningensei | 07-09-09, 9:31 PM
i see... i might watch it then. i was only a "moderate" fan of the series before when i watched it. i didn't hate it, but i didn't absolutely love it either. usually most people lean towards one way or the other, i guess. it might be nice to be refreshed on nge and the story again.

ningensei | 07-08-09, 9:06 PM
Oh wow, I had no idea that was being released already around here. I've been a bit behind on all the Eva movie news. So how did you like it?

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »