kuro_kuro's Comments

Rabbiac | 02-21-13, 3:57 PM

Rabbiac | 02-04-13, 12:19 PM

Here comes a one-time newsletter from Monster Girls <3

Sheia | 10-21-12, 7:59 PM

JunHijiri | 08-31-12, 12:23 AM
Monster Girls <3 Club Newsletter:
The long awaited Monster Girl Cup starts in a couple of days! Support your favorite Monster Girl and help her to win this fiery tournament!

Bishoujo-Baka | 08-21-12, 6:54 AM
Ohhh okay I understand, sorry xD but yeah I noticed fate/zero was released after but I'm going to start that first either way. Thanks!

Bishoujo-Baka | 08-20-12, 10:58 PM
Oh okay that's good, sorry this was so random, and yeah it sounds good so I want to give it a try, thank you.
What do you mean, is /stay night not as good as /zero or? lol

Bishoujo-Baka | 08-20-12, 11:06 AM
Hey so I was thinking about starting Fate/zero since it's somewhat a prequel to /stay night which I'll watch afterwards but I was just wondering your thoughts on the anime as a whole?

Cornercircle | 08-12-12, 7:16 AM
Cool man, I just finished it, lemme know what you think.

quadnia | 08-11-12, 1:12 AM
I believe Shinobu speaks a old fashioned, kinda posh version of Japanese, hence why when she says master its different from when maid's called master in other animes. As with the ja i have no idea =P

quadnia | 08-09-12, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I think Shinobu speaks an older form of japanese, i remember Koyomi mentioning it the first time she speaks. Although it's fun to pause the vid and search for the term, sometimes its a bit annoying especially at the important bits/exciting bits of the anime. But i do love reading those massive text slides that they always have

haremking | 08-09-12, 12:03 PM
Movie? No, I havent heard anything, but I'd love to see one, do you have a link to where you saw they we're making a movie?

quadnia | 08-09-12, 10:02 AM
Yeah, after watching so much anime i can finally start to understand about 50-60% of an anime episode without having to completely focus on subs now. But for kizumonogatari probably not possible considering how much and fast they speak in bakemon and nisemon =(

quadnia | 08-08-12, 10:52 PM
-Sigh- its time like these that i wish i knew Japanese and was in Japan =(

quadnia | 08-08-12, 1:08 AM
It pains me to say this, but it'll probably be about 9-12months before we actually get to watch a decent sub version of Kizumonogatari =(

haremking | 08-08-12, 1:06 AM
Yea not gonna lie I liked the first season better, it at least had a plot going for it and everything, the second season kinda just piddled around until the last couple episodes, although the cosplay cafe episode in season two was awesome, I think. I hope they make a third season and get back to how it was in season 1

quadnia | 08-08-12, 12:14 AM
it was supposed to be this year winter timeish, but it got delayed to early 2013 =/

quadnia | 08-08-12, 12:02 AM
haha me to, sucks the movie got delayed though =(

haremking | 08-07-12, 8:41 PM
No problem man! I'm just glad I found someone who likes the series, it's one of the better harem comedies out there

Cornercircle | 08-07-12, 7:17 AM
It finished in 2005. Im almost finished with it and it is along with Great Teacher Onizuka,one of the best tv shows(not just anime) IMO. Its from the director of Cowboy bebop so you know its not bad. I was skeptical because i find bebop overrated but SC is really entertaining.

quadnia | 08-07-12, 2:12 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed it =D. Ka Ka i think my shinobu pp shows just how kawaii shinobu really is =P

Pages (2) [1] 2 »