paean's Comments

paean's Profile
Snakes | 12-06-14, 6:05 AM
thanks paean, much love sweetie!

bendalln | 11-18-14, 4:36 PM
Hello Paean :))
It's Your Friend Nathan :D
Good Day 2 You, I Got Another Story For You And You Are In It, It's A Story For All The Myanimelist Staff Members, And I So Promise You Are In It A Lot, Please Read It Please? Your So Very Amazing XD Extra Thank You :)

Do You Like It? Extra Good Luck Again Being A Review Moderator XD

Take Lots Of Care, :) Thank You Bye Bye :))

AndyRayy | 10-14-14, 12:59 PM
I'll miss screwing around modding with you guys! And of course I'll miss having MAL'ers question our dedication and talking behind our backs! /s

I meant to mention this a long time ago, but thanks a lot for that message you sent a while back. You know which one I'm talking about, right?
...No?

Well, here's a screenshot of it so that everyone will know which one I'm talking about! Nah, but I really did appreciate it.

Look who commented 1 minute before you did. I wonder if our 'activity levels' were based only on the contribution tabs lol

bendalln | 10-11-14, 2:29 PM
Hello Paean :)
It's Your Friend Nathan :D
A Very Special Day 2 You, Extra Good Luck Being A Review Moderator :))

I Written Another Story Today, Can I Please Show You Please? Is It Good? Extra Thank You :))

Also, Here Is A Blog On Why I Hate Needles :D They Are So very Scary :( Sorry

Take Lots Of care :))

Dunois | 09-08-14, 2:46 PM
I suppose that would help. : )

It's a shame you don't have official titles under the forum avatar. Causes a lot of confusion, I guess.

Dunois | 09-08-14, 2:31 PM
Credibility is what you make of it. It's a stop-gap solution at the very least. : )

I see. But I guess it'd certainly help if you guys were to have some sort of a mark or indicator that you're a mod. Why not something in the forum signature?

Dunois | 09-08-14, 2:16 PM
I'm curious.

Why didn't you guys simply photoshop "Review/Recommendation Moderator" onto your profile pictures the way some users fake titles on MAL?

Like this user:

Dunois | 09-08-14, 11:29 AM
No that's alright! It's always nice to hear from people!

Well I'm glad you got inspired to work. I guess inspiration is everywhere around us. Power to you! : )

You're a review mod aren't you?

Subpyro | 08-21-14, 4:53 AM
It's interesting how your review almost doubled (exaggerated) the amount of users that have set a relation to the manga Kieli.

Luna_ | 08-16-14, 11:54 AM
Danke, ich werde mein bestes geben :)

Sorrow | 08-11-14, 1:24 PM
haha thanks for that change! I always love some help :)

cyruz | 08-11-14, 1:05 PM
Ich brauch' eher 'ne Schulter zum anlehnen, wenn's zu viel wird. =D

Dankeschön!

Subpyro | 08-10-14, 2:03 PM
I like stealing, but never got around to say "thanks". So, yeah, thanks. I leeched it off you, but you probably already know that.

cyruz | 07-24-14, 2:28 PM
Haha, danke. Ich hatte dafür gar keine Worte gefunden. Dennoch wollte ich irgendwas posten. Echt ein komischer Kauz...

(Ich dachte, ich hätte schonmal einen Freundschaftsanfrage gesendet. Anscheinend war das nicht der Fall. ^^;)

Snakes | 07-24-14, 12:58 PM
best.

paean.

ever.

Snakes | 07-22-14, 12:22 AM
You know what I'm takin' about C;

Snakes | 07-21-14, 4:53 PM
B-Baka.... :3

Snakes | 07-20-14, 2:32 PM
Please PM me on irc to remind me to get back to you about those anime when I wake up. Cheers babe~

Subpyro | 07-20-14, 1:54 PM
Then go with your idea, although I wouldn't see the reason why the previous one couldn't do the trick. If the sole reason is getting bored of them, well yeah, I kind of know the feeling. ;)

Cheers, thanks for sharing.

Subpyro | 07-20-14, 12:43 PM
No, no, no, no, no. Your previous profile picture was amazing, while this one is just downright scary. Change it back.