paean's Comments

paean's Profile
Alipio | 04-07-14, 11:11 PM
Oh wow I don't read the manga so I wouldn't know. But learning about that makes me feel a lot better watching it since it has truly been the bluest of moons to have such a show get a sequel. :)

I found it amusing how they made alcohol a theme for the first episode. It's like, "hey guys, we know you've been waiting for this show to come back after a billion years so let's celebrate! Have a drink with us!"

Alipio | 04-07-14, 9:14 AM
Yo what do you think of the new Mushishi?

Raikounen | 04-03-14, 2:21 AM
Hey there, i'm really sorry for not reading the guideline first before making a review. But hey, thanks. This is a great experience for me anyway.

AfroJamuri | 04-02-14, 5:33 PM
tyvm paean!!

Kami_no_Kage | 04-01-14, 4:17 PM
Lol, I'm pretty sure there are better characters for the scary smile, but Unohana was the only one that came to mind immediately. I don't even like Bleach that much. XD

Lol, I heard about that yeah. Luckily though I don't see it when I go into my list, I only see one letter when I open one of the menus at the top right. XD

In some ways you could say that's worse though lmao, since I don't see it but most everyone else does. >___>

Kami_no_Kage | 04-01-14, 1:49 PM
Lmao, right right. In case you haven't noticed though, I'm a huge Saber fan. Further proof: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kami_no_Kage

If Saber isn't returned to me tomorrow, I will be just a little upset. XD

People don't take the time to say hi to you? ... OH, they do, it's just that they usually aren't happy when they do lol. Oh well, can't win all of them man.

Well, I'm assuming man, since it actually says "Not Specified." If you're not a man I apologize. >____>

Kami_no_Kage | 04-01-14, 12:01 PM
Yo! I felt I should say hi since you took the place of my favorite character lol. http://myanimelist.net/character/497/paean

Please bring her back to me soon. XD

AnnoKano | 03-23-14, 6:06 PM
It seems that while we haven't much anime in common, we pretty much agree on a great deal, score-wise.

Thank you very much for the compliment! I have to say I don't normally read manga reviews so I haven't checked out any of your work. I will do so tomorrow though, because it is 2am right now and I have work tomorrow.

Snakes | 03-14-14, 10:43 AM
tfw your 'about me' will never be paean-tier.

2SugoiToActSugoi | 03-13-14, 8:29 PM
Very nice review on Acid Town.

Thefirstspirit | 03-13-14, 7:18 PM
89.9 compability but you removed my review so I hate you

Snakes | 03-12-14, 11:37 PM
Obviously you're my favourite out of all the paeans in the universe. You're also the bestest paean. :'D

Snakes | 03-12-14, 8:05 AM
You're my favourite paean in the entire world.

EvenJellyOn | 02-19-14, 5:41 AM
Didn't I include why I liked/disliked the work?

Kineta | 02-17-14, 8:29 PM
Thank you for the birthday wishes :) (emphasis on the wishes!)

Snakes | 02-10-14, 1:40 AM
Thanks paean, damn you never comment on IRC so I always miss you. Yeah I think the code broke after some time, it was a dodgy one. This one should be fine though!

I didn't even know it was doing that for manga though.. woops..

Snakes | 02-09-14, 9:22 PM
Just did a little make over, what do you think of my lists now? Not as broken huh xd

Snakes | 02-09-14, 5:35 AM
Ha I think its great, don't change it!~

Mine is just like that so I can find things by their picture because I'm that lazy. :P

Snakes | 02-08-14, 10:45 PM
The simplicity of your anime list is beautiful.

Snakes | 02-01-14, 6:10 AM
Haha yeah, time zones are quite the dick.

It'll be good to talk on IRC when you're around. I've been trying to get up a lot earlier even though I'm on break to catch you and some others or just the chats in general but to no prevail..

I really want a slow anime to take me under it's metaphorical wing on a slow paced feels adventure.. sort of thing. I've got a good feeling that Space Brothers can provide that for me. I recently (as in 1 hour ago) finished my huge backlog. I had 90 odd anime on it and got through it all. I plan on starting some other anime a long with Space Brothers.

My thoughts on Kuroshitsuji haven't really changed. The ending was eventful and really does sort of lead you towards the second season. But I've heard a variety of unpleasant comments about S2 so I'm hesitant on watching it, at least no where in the near future. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (in the end).

Well its okay, since we are talking right now on IRC. :P Good luck with all your exams, may I guide you.