kunoichi_hime's Comments

kunoichi_hime's Profile
Traumerei | 10-31-12, 12:41 AM
Tricks or...

Kyo- | 07-23-12, 10:27 AM

Kyo- | 07-23-12, 5:32 AM

The cards are sorted by the LE/SE, in alphabetical order, but you can use Ctrl + F to find them easier.
Btw, I put them under the names which are on the card, so if it's different than your MAL name, search using it.

Official Member Cards

1000+ members LE

Note: There are some members which have requested the bonus, but didn't state which one they want.
I counted it as if they've requested the bonus 1, so that's the one I made them.
In case they wanted the bonus 2 instead, they can feel free to leave a comment on my profile and I'll make it ^^

Please save & rehost!
If there are any problems (like wrong spelled name, me making a card you haven't chosen instead of the one you have, if you can't find some of your cards or anything else), you can drop a comment on my profile or send me a message.
The cards will be deleted in a week.
Also, thanks for requesting my cards :3
Have a nice day ^^

cutiep809 | 05-10-12, 5:59 PM

DELIVERY

Tachi-Kun | 12-19-11, 11:48 AM
Hi I remember you how's thing?

cafekun | 07-10-11, 6:23 PM
OMG that is just ...too tragic..

I start to wonder what kind of work you are doing. >_<
Anyways please don't forget to have some time for yourself to avoid stress.. ^_^

Ganbatte ne

cafekun | 07-06-11, 8:45 PM
Heyy, sup!? I can see that you're watching rental magica. I fell in love with that show before. :) I hope you're doing well.

cafekun | 05-12-11, 8:53 PM
ahah no prob and yes, its pretty hard like even if you have all of the money in the world, they might still reconsider.

cafekun | 05-11-11, 9:03 PM
XD but still, i am yet to get my visa but its 99% sure that i'll get it because a governmental japanese bureau needs me to work for them.

I want to see the 28th live but i am scheduled to work during saturdays there so 29 is the only surefire day to see them.

speaking of *LIKE* ahaha do you have facebook or something :P

cafekun | 05-10-11, 1:22 AM
ahhh i see XD, yes i got the latest rumbel release *149 was it?*

Anyways i started and finished this show called Puella Magi Madoka just this week and God, it was brilliant, you should give it a try and....

XD Ganbare! XD

Edit :

Btw i'll see l'arc en ciel this 29th. XD

cafekun | 04-26-11, 7:19 PM
hi sup

cafekun | 04-05-11, 6:25 PM
ikr, it's sad that only rumbel and horrible subs are doing this one, unlike on some over-subbed shows. >_<

cafekun | 04-04-11, 8:16 PM
not that bad since they only rip the subs from Crunchyroll (CR), and since CR is a reputable website/company, the subs are really okay.

The thing is, Rumbel is very informative like, in episode 131, i really know that there is a pun / reference on something but horrible subs did not describe it (or CR subs rather). That's why i want to watch anything Rumbel as possible. ^___^

AHHHH KUNOICHI!! GINTAMA IS FRIGGING AWESOME, watch itttt now

cafekun | 04-04-11, 6:22 PM
waaa i was looking for rumbel's episodes from 132 onwards but i can't find it, where did you get it??? tell me please...

I don't feel like watching the horrible subs that i have. (ep 131-201)

I want to watch rumbel subs as much as possible.

Here's where i got all of the episodes

sakura421 | 12-24-10, 9:49 PM
Merry Christmas!!!

cafekun | 10-22-09, 7:00 AM
i'm doing great. Are you watching any of the autumn shows?

cafekun | 10-18-09, 2:05 AM
hey its been a long time! how r u doing?

cafekun | 06-09-09, 10:53 AM
I'll start working on it very soon. XD Look forward to it XDD

cafekun | 06-08-09, 8:28 AM
they're like the recent trend on clubs lately. XD