Cowabunga's Comments

Cowabunga's Profile
EratiK | 3 hours ago
Did you have class or something?

EratiK | 6 hours ago
Yeah as I understood the anime is an adaptation of the game.

Haven't seen any Gundam. There are too many. Plus recently I learned Go Nagai made Grendizer (which was my very first anime as a toddler since my big sis a vhs tape of it), so I'd really like to watch at least one Getter Robo and one Mazinger before I even tackle any Gundam.

Not really. Need to shave. My shower sink is clogged (again) and I need to remove a few liters of filthy goo. Super duper exciting.

EratiK | 7 hours ago
I guess you mean the game (not seeing the anime on your list). I didn't know about it (but I'm not exactly a gamer so...). Anime was nice: some bad episodes, but the mix of action surnatural, theatre shoujo and steam mecha was good for me. A bit like Macross 7 in that restpect. Plus some good Madhouse.

What's up in Cowa land?

DrinkYourMalk | 04-13-14, 6:30 PM
Watched Chelsea today and I can see why they spent so much on Matic. Going to be a great player for them over the next few seasons.

I also saw that John Obi Mikel is only 26. Seems like he's been around forever.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-13-14, 6:21 PM
We've had them all season but it seems as if they're all coming back now. Just in time to move on to other clubs if we go down..

DrinkYourMalk | 04-13-14, 6:16 PM
We're at the end of the season so I bet you have a fair few players ''carrying knocks''. One of our better performers this season, Martin Olsson has been playing with a bad shoulder by the looks of it. Last year Bassong was playing despte some knee trouble.

Man, Bassong's form went to shit. From player of the season to we'd rather play our right back in his place. He's a confidence player if wver there was one.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-13-14, 6:06 PM
Ouch.

We've had a horrible season injury wise. Pretty sure that if Leroy Fer wasn't out we'd be safe already. One of our players got injured on the opening day of the season and he's only just coming back into contention now. There was one part of the season where we had 3 of our 4 first team wingers out.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-13-14, 6:01 PM
I still feel Liverpool's wheels will come off in the title race. They will be missing Henderson through suspension for 3 games and possibly Sturridge through injury, both rather important players. At Carrow Road with the new manger's more adventurous high energy tactics, the fans really behind the side and a couple of key players getting back to their best. Feels like it could be one of those games.

Perhaps it is just blind optimism though and Suarez will continue to rape us like normal. Think he's put 11 goals past us in the last 5 encounters.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-13-14, 5:46 PM
Liverpool and Arse are at home, other two are away.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-13-14, 5:43 PM
Our next 4 games are Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

We always seem to up our game vs the big sides so yeah, I think we'll get 3 or 4 points from those games and stay up.

JogaBonito | 04-11-14, 8:58 PM
Yea its actually been pretty fun to watch. It was pretty hyped up and thus far its lived up to it.
Definitely recommend it.

Daconator | 04-11-14, 5:29 PM
Somos já practicamente campeões, mas a Juventus será complicada. Mas se é para ganhar a liga europa, então mais vale enfrentá-los nas meias que na final. Veremos.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-11-14, 2:33 PM
smallish stadium + big catchment area = high demand

You have to travel all the way to London to find the nearest Premier League club and then 150 odd miles to the Midlands for clubs live Villa and Leicester. There are a similar sized club 50 miles down the road but they are going through a rather horrible patch atm.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-11-14, 2:15 PM
I can afford a season ticket at Norwich now.

Oh wait, they sold out already.

Well, if we stay in the top league a few more years hopefully I'll get one in the new 10k seats they'll be adding.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-10-14, 2:48 PM
Eh, I'll miss both of those.Any specific matches you're hoping for?

DrinkYourMalk | 04-10-14, 2:42 PM
All of the bookings in that match, jesus.

ladyxzeus | 04-10-14, 7:49 AM
Isso não sabia, mas era mesmo a série que eu menos gostaria que tivesse um remake. Já está tão perfeita tal como ela é...

DrinkYourMalk | 04-09-14, 2:19 PM
Madrid and Chelski ahead of Bayern. Bayern are so dull now.

DrinkYourMalk | 04-09-14, 12:25 PM

ladyxzeus | 04-08-14, 11:20 AM
Eu só penso... Quantas vezes temos as expectativas super elevadas para depois levarmos com um OVA ou episódios de 2 minutos ou qualquer coisa do género. Por isso decidi que não, vou deixar de alimentar os meus desejos de ter uma série de 50 episódios com a história toda do manga.