Cowabunga's Comments

Cowabunga's Profile

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 12:53 PM
I remember van Ginkel, we were linked to him about 6 months before he signed for Chelsea.

Good to sign some potential. We are linked to another young kid, although he'll probably be loaned right back to his club if we were to get him tonight.

WeShootBurglars | Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Can't say I've heard of him.

Only move at Norwich today has been the sale of Surman, our 6th or 7th choice central midfielder. Still no defensive cover, leaving this one late it seems.

WeShootBurglars | 08-31-14, 1:09 PM
Yeah, I'd certainly take our keepers over yours.

WeShootBurglars | 08-29-14, 9:25 AM

WeShootBurglars | 08-28-14, 1:09 PM
To be honest I don't pay a lot of attention to Spanish football.

Thought we'd have announced Vadis today, guess he might be holding out for some Prem interest, wasn't long ago he almost signed for Everton after all.

WeShootBurglars | 08-28-14, 12:15 PM
Both are interested. After his experience at Man Utd I have a feeling he might want to go where he will be loved. Also pretty sure Dortmund would be able to offer him more money than Valencia.

WeShootBurglars | 08-28-14, 12:09 PM
Group D might be ok. I hear Kagawa might be on his way back to Dortmund.

Don't care about City and Bayern.

WeShootBurglars | 08-28-14, 11:00 AM
None of the groups look very fun. At least I won't feel bad for not watching this year.

WeShootBurglars | 08-27-14, 11:03 AM
I remember him, he has got quite the memorable name after all. Best part of his career seems to be the fact that he's seeing the world.

Just noticed that the odds of one of our strikers has moved from 6/1 to evens, he's also been suspiciously injured all season. Guess we can say bye to him then. We'll also need a new forward then, sure is going to be a busy last week.

WeShootBurglars | 08-27-14, 10:49 AM
I like Chicharito, shame that the poacher is going out of the game really.

Silly season is certainly not fun for the most part, I wish the transfer window ended a day before the season starts instead of a month in.

I thought this summer would have been far more depressing than it has been, thus far anyway. We've actually just signed up a very highly rated young player from Falkirk. That Vadis Odjidja was spotted at the ground today and will probably be announced tomorrow. We're also supposedly in for some Juventus defender.

WeShootBurglars | 08-26-14, 2:52 PM
Madrid will regret it when Hamez flops.

We won our cup game tonight. Played loads of youngsters and started the game with 4 wingers in midfield.

WeShootBurglars | 08-26-14, 2:40 PM
They've been going about things the right way since they were reformed as MK Dons. I think this should be the moment where the masses stop their 'Franchise FC' stuff.

I'm sure the 60 million pound goblin will sort them out though.

WeShootBurglars | 08-24-14, 3:55 AM

Norwich trying to jump on the Belgian bandwagon again.

WeShootBurglars | 08-21-14, 9:29 AM
There was certainly a racism ban.

Racism has been a bit of a hot topic around Norwich in the last couple of seasons. Few fans were banned and there was quite a bit on Twitter. Having one of the few black managers in england and him being terrible explains that though. Then the other week one of our players was abused because a foul on him resulted in sending off.

I think reputation for players and managers is a bit different, would be much harder for a manager to repair his.

WeShootBurglars | 08-21-14, 9:13 AM
Not sure, it could have been a work phone which I presume the club have the right to snoop through the records of. It seems the club were just digging for anything to use against him, at the time he was planning to take them to court for £7.5m.

Despite the fact he shouldn't have said some of those things I sure hope the FA don't overdo the punishment. I think they kind of have to though considering that racism, sexism and homophobia are three of the main things they are trying to take out of the game. Pretty ironic that the FA will be handing out punishments for those things yet a convicted rapist can get out of prison and continue his career.

WeShootBurglars | 08-19-14, 6:18 AM
Suppose if it works it works. I can't really see a stupidly high one dragging up the price much though.

I do like that clause when the buy out fee is low though. Norwich got a striker that had a 1 in 2 strike rate last year for 3m and another team picked up an older guy with a similar record for 11m.

WeShootBurglars | 08-19-14, 6:04 AM
Oh, pretty weird that they'd even bother with one then.

WeShootBurglars | 08-19-14, 5:54 AM
Are those clauses a requirement in the pt league? If so I would have thought the'd just put them stupidly high as insurance. I know players in Spain don't really think about those.

lol, Ipswich fans laughing that we've sold Fer. They sold their best player to West Ham not long ag for around £2m, 20% of which went to another club. We might have sold one of our top 3 or 4 players here but we'll have players on our bench that would walk into their side.