xthedestroyer's Comments

xthedestroyer's Profile
SweetHalo | 08-06-14, 6:52 PM
Hey how u been sweet heart.....

SweetHalo | 08-05-14, 11:50 PM
Hey u

MidnightTea | 06-16-14, 10:29 AM
Ooh, thanks (:

RedHawk02 | 03-25-14, 7:19 PM
Whoa. Such list. Many anime. *Insert Doge.jpg*
You have a lot I want to see also but at the moment I'm sticking to the current seasons. It's hard to make time for older anime when trying to watch most/all of the airing ones.
You have now become my second enemy. I must get past your Anime Days Stat.

Aleister24 | 03-14-14, 5:33 PM
Thanks X.. and thanks for recommending this site to me.. See Ya on the Other Side. hehe

Toha | 03-06-14, 8:29 AM
Hi again. I don’t log in every day so it might happen that I reply later on…anyway about deep love. Well the manga was exceptionally depressing, hopeless and sad. It’s hard to find exactly the same type of manga but you can try out different mixes. Depending what else you want except those dark emotions is the key :) if it’s romance then you can try - Saishuu Heiki Kanojo, Diamond Dust; action - Elfen Lied, Battle Royale, Gunslinger Girl; adventure - Dragon Head, Kiseijuu, 20th Century Boys; horror - Corpse Party: Blood Covered, I Am a Hero…and I guess Higurashi and Umineko manga versions are also a way to go. And don’t forget the ones I mentioned in the rec thread, since they seem to have more or less similar overall atmosphere…well here you go, not sure if they are all good recommendations but some of them should be to your taste hopefully.

Toha | 03-03-14, 11:07 AM
Thanks, man. I always appreciate any recommendations so I will surely taker notice of those you mentioned. I heard a lot about not simple so yeah, it should be good. I’ve already read Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan though. As for Apollo’s Story – you see I’m not that big of a fan of old manga and anime. I don’t doubt they can be good and all, but it’s just harder for me to get to them. And as I’ve said – I will remember the titles ;)
If you also need any other recommendation from me you can just ask. I’m always ready for help.

Songetsu | 11-30-13, 8:09 AM
xthedestroyer, from what manga is scene from your avatar?

animegrrrl | 08-05-13, 10:53 PM
heyyyy im bk online well til my world ends at least

imperlast | 07-28-13, 8:37 PM

News letter

Greetings all members of Mal chat. We hope that you are having a great summer so far and we hope to celebrate it with you this month.

Banner Contest
In an effort to bring more members in, this month starting on August 1st we plan to hold a banner contest for the whole month. Details on the contest can be found here (click hear)

Chatroom
We have an IRC based chat room. Click Here. If you come on, please say hello and wait a couple minutes before you leave. A lot of our members are gamers, so please be patient for them. We have people from all over the world, so you never know when you could find someone online! If you have an IRC client, we are on Rizon at #MALchat

Anime Watch Achievements

Want to brag about how much you’ve watched? Come here (click hear) to find pictures to put on your profile to brag how much you’ve watched. Don’t like the pictures there? Feel free to create your own and add them there. The more options people have the better

Simluwatching

Want to watch something together with someone or multiple people. Whether you watch it with someone on chat together at the same time, or watch a set number of ep's each day and converse about them in the forum, simluwatching can make watching anime a lot of fun and we encourage members to try and set up on today

Whether you’ll be competing in the banner competition, bragging or creating options on the Anime Watched Achievements, or starting a simluwatch, we hope that you have a great August with us while enjoying the rest of your summer

Akuto | 07-20-13, 12:40 PM

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

chirale | 07-15-13, 2:15 PM
Hi xthedestroyer! I've noticed you're in the Another FC club. Would you want to celebrate the studio behind this title joining PA Works too? Have a nice day! (^_^)

SweetHalo | 04-28-13, 11:39 PM
Where r u

SweetHalo | 04-22-13, 10:16 PM
holy shit Ive missed you my sweet

Hamizanz | 11-10-12, 10:43 PM
Consider joining our club^^

Akuto | 10-01-12, 3:40 AM

Hey everyone!:) Sorry for the delay. The votes have been all counted up & the winners have been decided. Click the banner to check out the winners or click here.

CHECK OUT:
Monthly Contests- Yes or No | Hall of Fame | Staff Recruitment | Suggestions

UPDATE:
The next contest will begin in the first week of October so be sure to check it out!

Stay true to the club & take care,

AA

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Akuto | 08-26-12, 9:22 PM

Hey awesome members! :) The time has come for YOU to cast your vote! 22 contestants have submitted in their hardwork(banners) & now YOU are the judge! Choose the banner you believe shines over the rest! Voting will end Aug. 31st! :)

UPDATES: The club now has 2,000+ plus members! I wanted to thank you for supporting the club! Also, since the club is growing, we would love your SUGGESTIONS to make the club even better! So just click here & give us your ideas & input! :)

Take care & stay true to the club!

-naturalbrawler

Click Here to Request Newsletter List Removal

Animewolfguy | 08-21-12, 3:00 PM
Hey I just posted my favorite music video if you wan't to check it.