Snaxia's Comments

Snaxia's Profile
Nefarious | Yesterday, 2:09 PM
That can't be right, that person never existed in the first place.

xbobx | 09-14-14, 5:42 PM
Woah, weird.
Thanks for the heads up!

This is really weird tbh, take a look at this thread:
When that guy quoted my sign, it was correct.

Zelot | 09-14-14, 2:51 PM
I miss Snax-chan :/

koleare | 09-14-14, 12:10 PM
Who are you?

Nefarious | 09-14-14, 12:03 PM
I don't even know who you are anymore.

cyruz | 09-07-14, 1:58 AM
Hope you'll feel better soon. The new username is waiting.

Aggron | 09-01-14, 6:56 PM
Well I'm back :D I graduated the 22nd of August, I've just been pretty bust so I didn't get the chance to reply :/

Definitely try it, I loved it! Seriously if it had like 12 more episodes it would of hit my faves list :O If it gets a 2nd season it probably will or maybe it will be the first ln I read :P

I would recommend both of them, both are 9/10 in my book. Ishuukan is the 2nd most heart-warming anime I've ever seen and NNL is just plain epic.

It was pretty damn good the new characters were pretty cool, although, there is an art change so the old characters will look slightly different, personaly it didn't bother me much. If you like the series then watch it.

Mahouka is just plain cool and Haikyuu is like Kuroko except with volleyball and none of that generation of miracles stuff. Ikr, the other trouble with being an anime fan is that catching up is a pain in the ass.

Soredemo is great, but I need to finish it before I give my final verdict, it has some truely beautiful moments though.

Blade and Soul is is shit, just forget it's existance >.> Akuma was fun, but a bit repetetive forumula-wise. Don't worry about the yuri aspect, there was one one kiss scene. Selector was meh, however, it was good enough that I will watch the 2nd season which I have a feeling will be much much better thent he first, it's kind of ironic though, the more the anime moved away from the game the better it seemed to get :P

I don't remeber if I was ablwe too :P

:D

Thanks for asking it is.

Your watching Panty and Stocking :O How do you like it? Definitely not your average anime huh? I'm also currrently watching it.

jhoanais | 08-25-14, 2:11 PM

I just thought I would brighten up your day referencing the best movie ever made.

THEbaganza | 08-12-14, 3:12 PM
i approve your anime taste.

DystopianLove | 08-02-14, 9:41 PM
How are you doing my love

Yup | 07-30-14, 5:53 PM
Yup.

DystopianLove | 07-28-14, 10:43 PM
--hugs tightly--

Bearbear145 | 07-28-14, 3:11 PM
Yes I do, Kyou is the best but who you can find any of the cast annoying is beyond me especially fuko, when she looks like this:

Do you have any other hobbies?

PnkRxPrncss | 07-26-14, 9:55 PM
your picture makes me extremely happy <3333

bendalln | 07-21-14, 1:23 PM
Hello Snax-chan,
It's Your Friend Nathan
Good Day 2 you,

Also, If It's OK With You, Please,Can I Please Tell You About The Dream, I Had Last Night Please, :)Thank you,

Also, I So Can't Wait Into You Message Me Again, Because Your Extra So Delightfully Nice,XD Extra Thank you :)

Take Care

Bearbear145 | 07-20-14, 4:09 PM
For the girls, it has to be Kyou, she is just a fantastic character with such great development, hence the special with her is my favourite part of Clannad!

The guys must be Tomoya for the reasons you stated too.

Do you regularly watch anime's with genres similar to Clannad? Harlem's and such?

bendalln | 07-20-14, 1:21 PM
Hello Snax-chan
It's Your Friend Nathan :)
How Are You? I So Miss You,Please Don't Be Angry With Me, I'm Sorry, Also I'm So Wondering How You Are, Sorry If I Done Something Wrong :(

Sorry, Also, ,I'm Doing Al My Anime Reviews With you, Also, Have An Adventure, ThanK you Bye Bye

Bearbear145 | 07-19-14, 5:11 PM
I see you too have watched all the Clannad series, Who was your favorite character and why? :)

bendalln | 07-19-14, 12:54 AM
Hello Snax-chan :)
It's Your Friend Nathan
A Super 100% So Good Day 2 You
I 10000% Hope Your Having A Magically Adventures Summer With Lots Of Ice Cream And Anime, And Extra Good Luck Being A Review Moderator, Your A Super Hero 2 Reviews :D

Also, I Sent You A Private Message Yesterday, :) Also, What's The Most Scariest Anime You Have Ever Seen? Sorry, I Asked, I Just So Want 2 Know, Also On My Private Message I Told You Mine, Also, I Have Been Good, Also, My Glasses Broke 2 Days Ago, But I Got Spare Ones :)

Also Snax-chan, I So promise 2 Write You Another Story 1 Day, Also, Edward From Fullmetal Alchemist Is So Very Funny, Also What Would You Do If All The Water In The World Was Replaced With Hot Chocolate? That Would Be So Epic'y So Cooly,So Very Happily Magically So Fun Extra Thank You

Take Care :D

FreaXoid | 07-18-14, 8:24 PM
wow you progress much with animes i too this season very good shows how was flamenco lol