Nbnz's Comments

Nbnz's Profile
MurdocJones | 07-02-14, 7:43 PM
Hey man, how are you? Haven't messaged you in a long time.

Kumachi | 04-16-14, 6:23 AM
I'm fineee, I just finished my exam today, so I'm kinda happy :D
How about you??

Nahhh, I'm not thinking of disappearing again!! It's okay, just take your time to reply comment!! I know the feel of being busy too :3
How come I forgot to reply your comment, you're such a good friend!!

Kumachi | 04-06-14, 3:14 AM
hello, do you still remember me? i'm digging some old comments, and i haven't replied yours. i'm so so so sorry D:
i can continue our last comment if you want, but it seems the topic is kinda old /sobs
how are you these days? :3

MurdocJones | 03-23-14, 6:03 AM
Happy Birthday :D

MurdocJones | 02-03-14, 6:52 AM
Yeah, but with a show like Boogiepop, it's kinda hard to explain what it's about with spoiling it.

That's cool, what are those shows about?

MurdocJones | 01-30-14, 6:40 PM
Well, Boogiepop Phantom is a psychological horror anime that's pretty experimental with how it's presented and can be very confusing at times. If you liked Paranoia Agent or Serial Experiments Lain, you would like Boogiepop.

To be honest, I rarely ever watch currently airing anime. Don't know why, but I just haven't found a new show that really captured my interest. Do you know any good anime that's currently airing?

MurdocJones | 01-28-14, 3:27 PM
Yeah, I'm a freshmen in college right now. My school has this winter course that all students are required to take, but it's more of a make-up period for those who didn't do well last semester (which I did very well in). So, I only have like one class three days a week, which means I'm off on Mondays and Wednesdays. *sigh...if only it could be like this forever, lol! Once my spring semester starts, it will be back to five days a week.

Right now I'm watching stuff like Eureka 7, Boogiepop Phantom, Outlaw Star, DBZ, and Ergo Proxy. Have you seen any of these shows (other than DBZ, of course)?

MurdocJones | 01-27-14, 6:24 PM
I've been doing pretty good, just chilling right now.

What about you? Watching any good shows right now?

MurdocJones | 01-26-14, 7:42 PM
What's up?

MurdocJones | 12-05-13, 3:12 PM
Hey, how have you been? It's been a LONG time since I messaged you.

newdawn | 11-11-13, 2:27 PM
Hey i have the urge of buying bakuman the complete box set (manga)
is it good like people say?

moshimoshikitty | 11-11-13, 4:17 AM
Gotcha. c;

Zeppen | 11-09-13, 11:43 PM
Ah yes of course haha :)

Haha, they showed only ONE in your place? ;a;

Augusto_951 | 11-08-13, 6:37 AM
About currently airing animes im watching only log horizon, HxH Remake.. one piece, Outbreak Company, Infinite Stratos 2, Phi Brain and Magi second season xD

Some times i take a look at naruto, but i rlly hate they fillers.. and the story in my opnions still boring since a long time..

About Nagi no asakura, i'll try to watch
I want to see, if you said he is good hehe :)

And have you already watched monster? its a pre-2000 anime, i'd liked the story and whatever.. but at one point the anime get a little boring, but its not bad

TheRayOD | 11-08-13, 5:04 AM
Thanks ^^

Zeppen | 11-07-13, 5:15 PM
I thought it was going to air though haha.

I live in Aichi, Japan so most of the time I watch those animes on TV and I can watch in a movie theater :)

FatalXShinigami | 11-06-13, 4:09 PM
Thanks man I've already seen Zetsuen No Tempest but the others I will check out

KazumaMakoto571 | 11-06-13, 10:08 AM
Thanks :D

Ten-blades | 11-06-13, 9:54 AM
Thanks for the welcome, better late than never.

Augusto_951 | 11-06-13, 7:09 AM
About full metal panic.. in the start i rlly liked it.. but after 10 ~ 15 eps dont like as the same in start.. I'm thinking about give a 5 or 6.. but first i need to watch the last 2 seasons hehe

And karekano have a cool story.. but after 4 eps it get boring.. karekano was from the year 98, so.. i will just finish them first and after i can say something if its good or not xD

And you.. What anime do you like... or are watching now and enjoyed a lot?