puppydoglvr's Comments

puppydoglvr's Profile
Kyo- | 09-13-14, 3:20 PM
Thanks for the newsletter ^^

infactuation21 | 09-11-14, 4:10 PM
thank you! :D

infactuation21 | 09-10-14, 9:20 PM
hii hii! BLA newsletter staff! we are ready for you to send out this months newsletters. click the link below to find the codes. and as always please let me know when you are finished with your section.

Ose_93 | 09-01-14, 12:33 PM

image by tkr

infactuation21 | 08-31-14, 5:23 PM
BL Addicts! Staff Newsletter ♂

click here to see the full newsletter

(>‿◠)✌

Burley | 08-31-14, 12:51 PM
I didn't like Oblivion so didn't bother :P it's not everyones cup of tea so yeah, wait you like no sports at all?

Hermit_Zero | 08-26-14, 11:41 AM
Ah once a day huh? Well sending positive energeh your way so the computer starts to work. Speaking of working too hard, I still need to conquer my arch-nemesis of a exercise (pull ups), could do a wide variety of things but pull ups destroyed me last week, so I know how you feel about moving around, especially stretching lol.

*blush* You're so sweet :3, picked me up hehe. My niece is on steam in the afternoon playing stuff but if I get to log on ill be sure to say hi *tackles*, later Puppeh ^^

Hermit_Zero | 08-25-14, 4:02 PM
Lol aww, what happened to that strength to life a 5 ton table, ok ok please dont hurt me XD. Feeling better at least? Also yeah I can't seem to separate myself from studying, how does one get addicted to studying? Im sure ill burn out of it fairly soon lol.

:3 then later this week I shall take you away! If computer is able to work for ya; if any serious issues with it don't hesitate to ask, will help best I can. Otherwise not too much going on, going to be a bum and watch more series lol. *hugs*

Yorozuya-no-Yume | 08-21-14, 4:28 PM

Hello, dear members! Thanks for joining us! Hope you are having a lot of fun in our club (︶ω︶)

The following editions will be opened this week:
Beach LE (on the 22th of August)
Katsura Kotaro LE (on the 24th of August)
Also, if you don't wanna miss other upcoming editions, we would suggest to check the club regularly.
We made a thread with some Future Editions.

We have also decided to include a delivery section to make the job easier for the card-makers.
So please make sure to check it regularly, so you wouldn't miss any of your cards.
Vego22 and Kyo's deliveries are already available in THIS THREAD.

The club also has various forum games you can check out:
Count to 1 000 000
HOT or NOT
This or That
Ask the person below you a question
What Are You Listening To?

If you want to get a card on your Birthday, you can apply HERE
You can also get more gifts HERE
And in the end, if you would like to receive our newsletters from now on, apply HERE

Hope to see you sometimes in the club!
Have a nice day / night! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Ose_93 | 08-21-14, 11:46 AM

(thank you to Sadame-tan for making me an awesome banner!)

Panda3 | 08-20-14, 5:07 PM

Hermit_Zero | 08-20-14, 1:40 PM
Didn't mean to go poof on ya; spending more time outside as of late *shrivels up due to sunlight*. Mostly just yard work helpin my sis with some things, a garden being one of them - I know random right?

I see you're knee deep in the books XD, one day ill read, such a procrastinator @_@. Maybe this weekend if you're around ill whisk you away.. ask if you want to play some Civ XD

Aureolus | 08-17-14, 11:08 AM
Yeah he was cute.

Kyo- | 08-14-14, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the newsletter ^^

Darkwolf1 | 08-14-14, 6:44 AM
Hmm... Well you used to be around a lot awhile back. So I was just thinking, I should really get around to friending them already.
But, I take it that you aren't on too much anymore?

bakachwan | 08-12-14, 8:56 PM
arigatoooooooooo ♥

infactuation21 | 08-12-14, 3:37 PM
thank you! :)

infactuation21 | 08-12-14, 3:36 AM
hii hii BL Addicts! Newsletter Staff!
it is that time of month again where we are in need of your assistance in sending out newsletters. click the link below to find the codes. and as always please let me know when you are finished with sending out your portions thanks!

Miyuki- | 08-11-14, 7:18 PM
Attention Sports Fest. 2014 Participants!
The Team Ocean Victory Edition is now Open!
Those of you who were extra active get extra cards!
So go and check it out before it's too late :)
and im losing sleep to send out this update so u better not waste this opportunity or ill cry

HawFlakes | 08-11-14, 3:23 AM
Oh, yeah xd Like the one with online battles. They allow you to play the single person mode but somehow you have to update the game and they have daily missions which require internet connection.. But your place has good internet? Some places that I live don't have good connection and it's a pain to play multiplayer games there. xd

Yeah, I know, though most of the games that I like to play doesn't require high settings. Just my laptop's graphics card isn't quite compatible with the windows so it keep freezing on some games.