Omniknight's Comments

Omniknight's Profile
LaughingManlet | 05-16-14, 6:23 AM
You are awesome, man.

Where are you?

Pxi2 | 04-04-14, 11:31 PM
Oh neat, somebody with good tastes.

Soge_king999 | 01-03-14, 9:16 PM
I see. It's much the same for me, though I'm still on vacation for 2 more days, and have been for the past 2 weeks.
Well, I never really watch much seasonal recent anime, especially as they're airing or shortly after. I still have a massive backlog of super important older manga and anime to get through anyway. But, I will almost certainly be checking out the Mushishi special when it becomes available, and possibly the new Sora no Otoshimono movie.

Soge_king999 | 12-31-13, 9:15 PM
Also, Happy New Year~! I hope you have a great one, with all your various endeavors~

Soge_king999 | 12-29-13, 8:27 PM
Thanks~ I see. That sounds like it was unpleasant. Well, how have you been these days?

Soge_king999 | 12-25-13, 8:21 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that jazz~! I hope you’re well and having a great time, Omni-kun~!

ataraxial | 12-16-13, 12:04 PM
If you're ever on we should talk about the third Madoka movie.

Soge_king999 | 08-15-13, 12:25 AM
Got my English copy of Xillia! Now I can finally understand what they're saying...

ataraxial | 07-29-13, 7:41 PM
I wish I had watched them.

okanagan | 07-22-13, 1:48 PM
Hi. Thanks for fixing up that one line. You and those other people were making those great points, and I just noticed that one line that made me feel uncomfortable. You fixed it up, and now it looks great. Frankly, I have no idea which anime are "similar" or "opposite". I respect people who know how to look for references, common themes or tropes. My own contribution was to make a very low-level list of "similarities", and I have no problem admitting that I did not add very much to that discussion. As for the issue of whether nail clippers and jet engines are similar, that sounds like a great essay topic for first-year Philosophy, which I sucked at!

ataraxial | 07-16-13, 9:45 PM
Suicidal Homu is moe.

Soge_king999 | 07-11-13, 11:27 AM
Thanks! It's been fun so far, though it is a tad tiring. Haven't had much time to rest at all. We've already explored 2 German cities.

Soge_king999 | 07-08-13, 9:38 AM
Oooh. I hadn't heard that. Haven't checked much gaming news places recently. I guess that's another thing to look forward to. Now, if only we got those Madoka costumes too. I want the Homura one...

On a side note, I'm heading off to Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Liechtenstein in particular) today. Hopefully all goes well and I have a truly wonderful experience.

ataraxial | 07-07-13, 9:07 PM
The video seems to be gone.

ataraxial | 06-30-13, 7:42 PM
PTW'd. I hope it's good...

Have you seen this one too?

Soge_king999 | 06-28-13, 12:33 AM
In Xillia, I've completed the entirety of Milla's side, and even did the Fell Arms stuff and most of the other side-quests, as well. I did a bit of Jude's afterwards, but I have gotten too wrapped up in watching anime or playing other games, so I haven't played more of it a long while. Then, once I heard it would be released in English soon anyway, I figured I'd just wait to finish the entire game then.

For Vesperia PS3, I've finished one playthrough. I haven't beaten Spiral Draco yet though (I haven't even tried, for that matter), so I can't quite say I'm satisfied. I'm kinda slowly working on the 2nd playthrough.

ataraxial | 06-24-13, 2:19 PM
OreImo is pretty enjoyable overall. This season started out a bit slow, but it's picked up since then. I wouldn't call it art, but it certainly does a very good job of developing all of the characters and delivering lighthearted comedy/drama.

I haven't seen much shounen, but I don't think the main problem with Shingeki is that it's part of the shounen genre. I think the problem is that it tries to do things that don't work well within a shounen context. For instance, I absolutely loved Yu Yu Hakusho and would still enjoy watching it now. YYH is very shounen, but it works because it doesn't take itself too seriously. Shingeki, however, tries to tackle all these deep and serious issues that it simply can't and doesn't handle well.

I haven't really looked at the summer anime yet, but I know I'm going to watch Monogatari season 2 at least.

Soge_king999 | 06-24-13, 10:59 AM
Indeed. I'm excited as well! I haven't seen much of anything about the PS4 though...

Yeah, Xillia appears to be selling well enough at this point. It was ranking relatively highly on, say, GameStop for a while and Amazon. Just have to wait till August. Then I'll finally know what was actually going on in the game...

Hibikinight | 06-23-13, 11:56 PM
Have you seen my pm regarding date a live?

Soge_king999 | 06-22-13, 8:24 AM
Hmm... I don't really have a set team format. It appears to depend on the game.
My main teams for each: (first character listed is mine...)
Symphonia: Colette, Lloyd, Raine, Presea (I may also sub in Zelos for any of these)
Abyss: Guy, Luke, Tear, Jade
Vesperia (PS3): Estelle, Flynn, Patty, Raven (I may also sub in Rita for any of these)
Vesperia (XBOX): Judith, Raven, Rita, Estelle
Graces: Asbel, Sophie, Cheria, Hubert (Pascal can be swapped with Hubert)
Xillia: Either team of (Leia and Alvin) or (Milla and Jude) and always (Elise and Rowen)
Xillia 2: My preferred team would be (Muuse and Elise) and (Ludger and Gaius)
Though for regular battles I switch members in and out based on usage rates or kills.