InformationIf there is one iconic truth I have discovered in my life, it is that writing yeilds the greatest results. The truth. I have never felt more accomplished, more rewarded, more of a euphoric sensation than that I get after I have wrote. What can't be said should be written. Words from the mouth come and go, but words from the pen can last forever. And I ask those of you who feel the same, who believe as I would, to join me...
I invite you to write. Write about anything. Write a fan-fiction, write a poem, write a story, write an essay. Write how you feel, write your dreams, write your ambitions, your aspirations and thoughts. Write about you or someone you love. It matters not. This club is for the benefit of the writer; a place completely free of judgements.
So come and write. Your mind is the paper and your soul is the pen.
1. You may write whatever you want so long as it is not hateful or scornful towards anyother user.
2. If rule 1 is broken, you will be banned from the club and the site administrator shall be notified.
3. If a user chooses to create a personal thread, that thread is for them alone! No other user may comment on another users personal thread.
3b. If a user decides to allow comments on their personal thread, you may. It is their thread after all and is stricktly governed by them.
4. Hateful comments towards someones work will not be tolerated. We are all friends here.
4b. A user may decide to allow constructive critism on their works.
4c. If the user allows constructive critisism, this does not give you permission to send hateful comments.
5. All commenting must be done via PM or the comment box in the club.
6. If you want someone to read your work, but do not want to show everyone in a personal thread, I am always here for you.
Displaying 5 of 7 topics | See AllClub Discussion
Created: Sep 5, 2008
Club TypeThis is a public club. Anyone can join and invite others to join.