Welcome to the Fish Snek Club !
As such, it is destined to fellow lovers of old-school animation,
considering celluloid-era to be the best of all !
The Akiti of Dumuzi is regarded as the Superbowl equivalent feast of...
DRIED FISH, BEER !!!
BEER, DRIED FISH !!!
This event is taking place during the Solstice of Summer (~ 19, 20, 21, 22 or 23 of June). One may share these with my pals as a fellow amateur. How ? Just submit pic of all delicacies shot altogether to me or one of the officers ! Of course, anyone is free to join club but one is only part of family once his love of ales and jerk sea products is proven...
Rules and other notes:
- Don't incite to drunkenness intoxication. We won't be glib about that. We like to be party, be it for Solstice or any other time, nonetheless we strongly encourage to drink responsibly, for the sake of beer itself. One violating this rule will be instantly banned.
- Anything goes in terms of comment but harmful troll attacking individuals privacy and whatnot.
You know the melody.
- We reserve the right to refuse one member not pleasing us. This is a pretty rare occurence, though.
- This group is dissident to Old-School Anime Club. Most of us hang around there often and consider it as a friendly place, but we tend to disagree about end year of old-style animation. It's not 1994, as the last celluloid shows were likely released in 2005.
- In some cases, we might enforce applicable laws of FSC's Hall of Shame.
Respect the Snek authoriteh >:)
- Either you like old-school animation, dried fish or beer or you don't belong in here. Is that clear ?
Displaying 5 of 5 topics | See AllClub Discussion