InformationLong ago, our ancestors waged war after wat upon this planet we call Gaea. The human race killed each other for just about everything. Peace, justice, and pure psychotic rage. However, one day, 4000 years ago, the world could no longer support the violent people who lived on it and the gods grew angry. They tore the world asunder with storms of fire and light. They used those we killed to kill us in return, and finally, after years of conflict, the world had ended.
However, it was merely the prologue to another chapter in this worlds bloody history. The human race survived...and it evolved to suit it's new planet. The elves evolved in the forests to hunt down their prey. The dwarves evolved hardened skin under the mountains to survive against the dreaded Akridon. The Avian grew wings and sensitive ears to prevent their extinction by an invisible beast that hunted them. The Daemonia found magic and attuned their bodies to it. The anthro's grew fur and other animal-like qualities to survive their own climates. The revenant are beings who were once dead, brought to life for a higher purpose. The Alucard became vampiric to adapt to an environment that killed livestock. The Machina are relics from a previous age.
The peoples of the Kerishian Alliance, Pandaemonia, and The Legion are at war. It is up to you to decide who you are. Who you will fight for. And what lies within your destiny. Welcome...to Gaea.
1) No chat-speak. Please use literate/semi-literate english in your RP posts, like what you’d find in a novel/light-novel. Mind your grammar and readability.
-Leave narration unmarked.
-Use quotation marks around dialog.
-Use full sentences and avoid excessive abbreviations.
example: Mai walks up to the building and looks up at its majesty. “Waah, this place is humongous!” she says to herself in awe.
2) Respect others and their rights to their own characters. People create characters for themselves to use. Don’t control or kill them off without their permission.
3) Keep it clean. No vulgar language and/or sex.
4) NPC's may kill your character without your permission. Because, quite frankly, they don't care.
Character Creation rules:
1) Mind the setting. The races present are in a thread and are explained in there. YOU MAY ONLY USE ONE OF THE RACES PROVIDED! NO EXCEPTIONS!
2) Don’t overpower your characters. Period. Characters will not be accepted until they fit all of the criteria required.
3) Each person is allowed to have a maximum of 1 character at a time. You are welcome to kill your character off as you see fit, but you have to start over if you do.
4) Read through ALL of the things you will need to know BEFORE you start making your character, they are important, and Zero spent countless hours typing them.
5) Wait for approval before you start RPing!
Things you will need to know BEFORE you start roleplaying:
List of Races
Displaying 5 of 16 topics | See AllClub Discussion