Edit Anime Information

Sin in the Rain

Japanese: sin in the rain

Type: OVA
Source: Unknown
Genres: Mystery
Duration: 22 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 5.261 (scored by 743 users)

Alpharon
Mar 31, 2012
Esta review también está en español.

There are some people who like to search for the unknown, the not so popular stuff, just for the sake of find something new. I'm one of those, of course. Find something good and forgotten (or directly, unknown) is pretty neat... but for that, you have to dig a lot. And while digging up among the weirdest animes you could imagine (such as Twilight of the Cockroaches and Toshi Densetsu Monogatari Hikiko), I found Sin in the Rain. I usually give the verdict at the end of the review, but I'll make an exception today:
DON'T WATCH THIS. IT DOESN'T WORTH read more
I found this review Helpful
kaonasi_mV
Dec 28, 2012
Story. Main character Kimura Yui lost a family. The psychiatrist helps to cope with the pulled hard stress. On one of sessions the girl felt badly and lay down on a couch. Having woken up, she finds the psychiatrist in a blood on the floor.
"- Whether do you know something about Yunko Kanzaka's murder?"
"- Yes."
There is caption. At once there is a question: "Already end?"

Ideal epigraph to this roller is poem of Vladimir Vishnevsky "Oh, as the sofa came to an end suddenly". Probably, founders didn't have enough money for continuation shooting. It is a pity. The quite good series could read more
I found this review Helpful