MyAnimeList.net

Genres: Hentai
Duration: 22 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - Hentai
L represents licensing company

Score: 6.571 (scored by 1611 users)
Ranked: N/A2

Erodude
Jan 23, 2011 6:24 PM
As of the first episode, Aisai Nikki has been a huge subversion of the netorare (NTR) subgenre of hentai. Netorare, for those who don't know, is a type of story wherein a girl is "stolen" from her lover by a third party. In fact, Aisai Nikki subverts a surprisingly large number of general hentai cliches, and for that I must give it props. Unfortunately, the production quality is a bit on the low side, which makes it not quite as good as it could be.

In Aisai Nikki we see a man (Keisuke) admitting that he is not pleasing his wife (Sanae) and read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Madmax11
Dec 24, 2011 4:21 AM
OK for many of you who are wondering Aisai Nikki is not, i repeat NOT NTR. It may be listed as NTR (Netorare: Stolen Girlfriend/Wife) its not like any NTR you will ever see, key point being that the main character asks his friend to bone his Wife because he ummm.. whats a good way to put this, can't get it up :(. So it's not really NTR if the character does what he is asked to do, and doesnt dirt bag his way into sleeping with his friends wife.

All that being said Aisai Nikki has got to be one of the read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful