Ranked #2729

Duration: 45 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Nov 6, 2015
This is actually one of the more decent movies in the Dragonball Z franchise. Yes, it follows the same old tired format; bad guy shows up and do bad stuff, Goku fights the bad guy to the end. Plus the story is shit. However, unlike the previous movie, this one focuses solely on the action and actually has a better plot. The writing is a bit more solid and this movie isn't a chore to watch at all.

The Return of Cooler is the sixth movie in the franchise, and is the direct sequel to Cooler's Revenge. I really like this one as it gets read more
Jun 7, 2015

Although I feel DBZ Movie 4: "Lord Slug" is the worst DBZ movie, DBZ Movie 6: Cooler's Return AKA "Clash of of 10 Billion Powerful Warriors" is another one of the 3 truly awful DBZ movies. This is the movie I will be discussing today, before wrapping up my trilogy of reviews with DBZ Movie 11: Bio Broly.

Plot: 1/10

Warning Spoiler!!!

The general consensus is that Cooler's Return has the single worst plot of any DBZ movie. I fully agree with this conclusion. After being blasted into the Sun with a Kamehameha, A small fracture of Cooler's skull including his eye has somehow managed to escape read more
Oct 13, 2014
''You'll spill no saiyan blood today'' - Vegeta

This is again the same movie like the last movie Cooler's Revenge except with one exception. This is the first debut film of Vegeta in the countless movies of this franchise as well as taking place on
new planet Namek.

Now for the most part the action is really good but it does suffer from a rather ridiculous explanation on cooler's survival and why is it that cooler feels the need to take over planet namek is something that sounds so far-fetched to even begin with.
From the start of this movie you have apparently a planetary size star read more