MyAnimeList.net

Producers: Media Factory
Duration: 27 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
L represents licensing company

Score: 6.201 (scored by 11195 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

comedy ecchi romance
Jun 17, 2010
Royal_Cheese
"What the hell is up with the animation?" is what I thought to myself when I started watching it. The animation sucked so bad it made it hard to watch. The characters seemed lifeless and moved with no emotion.

I forced myself to finish watching this OVA. It honestly, was a waste of time. Let me break down it for you:

Story:
The story would've actually been quite interesting for a side story. It's about the boys staying at the girls school for a trial period (instead of vice versa like in the anime)
But, the animators and director ruined it. Everything seems to happen randomly. It's shows read more
Dec 24, 2006
martino
===Animation===
Looking back at the original Green Green this is quite a disappointment. The character designs have stayed the same, most of the time, but the overall quality of the animation has dropped. They used very simple backgrounds and plain colours. Though this isn't all that bad. It's quite nice to watch since it doesn't strain your eyesight in any way.

===Sound===
The stronger point of this OVA. Fairly good OP and ED, and non-existent background music. However it's nothing to boast about compared to the music used in the original.

===Story===
Is there an actual story to this? Don't think so. It's basically turned around; the boys visit the read more
Mar 3, 2011
Smoku
The first thing that catches the eye is the animation. Compared to the series it sucks. There plainly isn't other word to describe it then „sucks”. It's horrible. The more horrible when compared to the Green-Green series, as I really liked everything that was before this OVA.
It's visible that the artist either just tried copying the previous artist forcing himself to draw or just someone very incompetent was hired to do this job. Obviously not enough effort has been used for making of this episode.

The Plot:
The idea of the story itself in the anime is actually pretty good. The fact that it's an alternate reality read more
Sep 20, 2010
Shuuen6
Keep in mind that i know the ova came out before the anime even though i will probably talk like the anime came out first.

I decided to watch this after completing the main Green Green anime and the anime was the only reason i kept watching the ova. I give it some credit because i enjoyed the anime but that's really the only reason, i hardly got a smile out of it and if id never seen the anime, then this would not be funny or really make that much sense.

The story is nonexistent but the plot is the opposite from the anime, the guys read more
Mar 31, 2009
mistah-manila
Have you ever watched an ecchi anime, and said it couldn't be better then this? Well here's one for you. The crazy plot of two separated lovers who meet again in a different time, keeps problems coming in this hilarious mix of romance and comedy. In the nudity department, this anime does not fail, sometimes I actually wished the girls would put on some damn clothes already (Yeah that much nudity)! Plus the romance in here is pretty epic. I came into the series, looking for some funny ecchi stuff, but came out with a fairly good love/romance.

I can't really give this series a rating, read more
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices