MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #6159
Rape! Rape! Rape!

Rape! Rape! Rape!

Synonyms: reipu! reipu! reipu!
Japanese: レイプ!レイプ!レイプ!

Type: OVA
Aired: Oct 17, 2008 to Jul 10, 2009
Producers: Valkyria
Genres: Hentai
Duration: 30 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - Hentai
L represents licensing company

Score: 6.051 (scored by 1175 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Apr 30, 2011
rr-
Let's face it: when we pick up hentai we usually don't give a damn about the backstory ("plot", heh) and characters. Especially, if we pick up OVA with title such as "Rape! Rape! Rape!". Therefore, you can expect that the plot and characters will be underdeveloped here, and you are correct - at least to some point described later.

There is, however, one big "but" for this one.

Generally I divide hentai into three groups:
1) comedy: you can't help yourself but laugh at some crazy scenes.
2) generic: boring scenes, trite structure.
3) unsettling: there are morally disturbing parts.

"Rape! Rape! Rape!" definitely falls into last group. It is brutal, read more
Jul 24, 2009
o-mongoose
Ughh. Horrible. Typical. Dumb.

It's title can't stress it enough: Rape! Rape! Rape! from beginning to end, seriously. One victim right after the other. (The story's just as original as its title.)

At the beginning some kind of orgy-gang-bang scenario-type-thing is going on with all of these willing and unwilling girls (and a random pregnant woman thrown in for good measure). A mysterious figure whose face is not seen is obviously behind it.

And two minutes later, art and story just go completely downhill from there. (And that's putting it nicely.)

The mysterious figure is none other than some sex-depraved, bullying, wrestling mask-wearing, young man who apparently read more
Nov 9, 2009
loveGIANT
WATCH OUT! This review and rating is based on Hentai scale. Parental discretion is advised.

Okeee, my 1st review. Anyways. Here goes nothing =)

The title of the Hentai is "Rape! Rape! Rape!" I could stop writing right now, because that is simply everything what that Hentai can give you!

STORY
The story is just a disaster.I mean, i'm a Hentai-Fan and since so many years have passed, since the first Hentai came out, you may think something like "OK. Maybe there are coming more Hentais with a cool plot." and then u watch Rape! Rape! Rape! and the world disappears in front of your eyes. The whole plot read more
May 1, 2011
Paranoid_Mind
Severely. Senselessly. Untidily. It - only a part of epithets which occur after viewing this hentai. To tell these words, describing it is means practically nothing to tell. All is much worse.
At us one maniac-paranoiac who does not shun neither age nor the status of victims. To it all the same, who where also that will be after. It is important to it to meet fleeting desire only. Isn't that so, allegory? Perhaps, I think too deeply and deeply I dig there where anything is not present in search of something, but whether it seems to you an image of this tyrant in the read more
Jan 9, 2013
horacehorrible
Rape! Rape! Rape!, there is no other name that can suit perfect as this. The anime is just like this: Rape, then rape, then more rape, and rape, and rape.

Story: 2/10
Well, when I saw the very beginning, I thought that maybe they could do some background story, and make a little mystery not revealing the rapist. I was wrong.
The story is just a rapist raping a bunch of random girls (and one pregnat woman), and there is nothing more. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Hentai don't usually have a decent plot, but this one is very very bad. The worst part is that they could do a read more
Jul 25, 2013
noth
Spoiler!!!!! I think they should make more of the rape H like this. You don't see all of them becoming mindless sex slaves and you see what really happens to them.

The art was good. Story was generic for these types. Characters okay, some better than others. So over all a 6. Most of the H scenes are disturbing, main character had a god complex.
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices