Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Jun 22, 2007
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - HentaiL represents licensing company
Score: 6.431 (scored by 996 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.
Popular TagsNo tags found
May 18, 2010
Warning ! This is a hentai review. Do not read further if you don’t like hentai.
Warning no.2 ! This is a hentai review about a pedophilic title. Do not read further if you don’t like lolicon.
Warning no.3 ! This is JUST a review. If you are an FBI agent, you have no right to use this in court against me. I am just WRITING A FREAKING REVIEW!
ART & SOUND SECTION: 10/10 [The real thing! Finally!]
- You thought Kodomo no Jikan was extreme? You’ve seen nothing! This makes it to appear innocent in comparison. Yes fellow pervs, this is the series we’ve all been waiting for since the first issue of Comic Rin ended in our hands. The epitome of pervetiveness, in its most extreme form! Pretty 10 year olds, with kawai voices and pure minds are tricked into becoming sex toys in the dirty hands of middle-aged men. Do I need to say more? Ok, here you go. All lolicon before this one were bullshit! Everything was implied most of the time or not shown directly. No more innuendo and symbolical nonsense! The real, raw, incriminating thing the tv is screaming daily about is here!
- As someone who is head over heels over this shit (only in animated form of course; I DON’T do it for real if that’s what you think) I can’t give these sections less than perfect. Finally! My lolis now get screwed with color, sound and motion, all in one! Tears run through my eyes! I can now die and go to hell as a happy man! Snif!
STORY & CHARACTER SECTIONS: 2/10 [None present.]
No story, other than a sick premise. On the first episode, a man lures a little girl with a hand puppet in order to trick her into doing erotic stuff, dressed as a game. On the second, an elementary school doctor helps two girls to provide urine samples for study by arousing their privates. That is all. No personalities or story development at all.
VALUE & ENJOYMENT SECTIONS: 8/10 [Best thing in the market, easiest way to end in prison.]
- As long as you are into lolicon like me (noticed my nick?), this is the best in the field right now. Manga are notorious for showing all sorts of extreme stuff. Anime are way more watered down, no matter the form of adaptations they are given. That’s why I couldn’t believe the extremeness they did in this one. They spared nothing and no one. Really, it is by far the most extreme and bold pedophilic thing in the anime market. And it’s DAMN good.
- Of course, if you are normal people and find this sort of thing inhumane, this rating is obviously -1 for you and you may think about suing the company that made it and me for writing such a twisted review. Well, let’s just say that I am just being objective and the title will never be seen (or affect in a bad way) people who don’t dig this shit. End of worries.
- Still, I give an 8 only because there is no story or personalities in this one. Even we sick people want some scenario in order to keep watching.
VERDICT: 6.5 / 10
Losing my soul for this one was well worth it.
Bishoujo Comic Lolikon Angel: Mitsu no Aji read more