Edit Anime Information

Duration: 3 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

LightningHound
Nov 27, 2011
No critical review, just a synopsis:

Basically this is an omake for Azmaria fans as well as an educational series about what goes on about the plot. It gives a lot of background of the time period, Catholic mysteries, and fictional elements associated with these series.

I find this useful, not because I didn't know about the information present, but I was able to show my fellow viewers this guide so that they could understand better. Since I'm obsessed with pre-WWII history and I go to a Catholic school, I know what was going on throughout the series, but I know many people who watch anime may read more
I found this review Helpful
supermegasonic
Feb 14, 2011
this is a special to the Chrono Crusade anime, which has info and insight on certain things relating to the anime, like Aion, the head of pandemonium and more. ofcourse you have to have watched the anime first, but this special goes along with anime so you can actually watch this at the same time your watching the anime.
what you hve to know is that
1. this is only played by Azmaria
2. there's no new bits of anime, its all recycled bit from what you just watched, but it has some chibi pics and small animations that are chibi
3. its nothing but talking, and talking, it read more