Synonyms: Elder Brother's Wife Ijippari
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Apr 18, 2008 to Jun 20, 2008
Duration: 30 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - HentaiL represents licensing company
Score: 7.011 (scored by 1799 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.
Popular TagsNo tags found
Mar 20, 2010
This series has a great packaging, as in the OP and ED are very good, OP introduces the characters and ED settles the mind down with its sad lyrics.
The story started off slow, then gradually became faster. There was little plot, only enough to justify why the main characters do what they did. There was reasoning behind most things they did, and the storytelling process was smooth, but some events were not properly explained.
Art was not bad, though lacking special features.
Effects were there, and voice acting good, although I do not really understand why the ED was "Flower". The first half of "Flower" about missing someone, and there was a sad melody. However, the second half of "Flower", if misinterpreted, could mean something ecchi.
Near to none character development. Female characters really behave like desperate housewives ==. And the male character goes to school, but ... is he a minor? Not sure lol :p.
Was a bit dull, although at the ending parts it was a bit extreme for me. Maybe some would enjoy it better, if they like those sort of scenes.
Not bad, the overall presentation. Was a bit too dull and slow at the start though. read more
Apr 9, 2010
- Heck, way better than your average treatment. Since the title is based on an h-game, there are lovely visuals everywhere. Especially the flower shop decoration is amazing. The outlines of the objects are thin, the proportions remain constant, the camera angles have variety and the colors are pleasing to the eye. The character figures don’t look that great as the faces have a stupid, childish look on them. But hey, women’s bodies are as hot as they supposed to be and the series manages to tease us a bit before undressing them. More focus is given on arousing looks and poses rather than naked bodies pumping oil.
- The sound department feels so good only because of the visuals. Voice acting is generally good and low-toned elegiac tunes provide a good company in the non-sex scenes.
STORY & CHARACTER SECTION: 4/10 (spoiler alert!) [Women don’t have brains in hentai.]
- Most hentai employ a specific sexual fetish and this title is not an exception. In this case, it is lonely wives. A married woman is left alone as her husband works away. So, she does the most reasonable thing and seduces her husband’s brother. Seeing her best friend also having the same problem, she comes to the logical conclusion of offering her new lover to her. And when she sees that her friend is taking up all the fun time with her lover she gets pissed and does another logical thing with her ungrateful friend. The three of them have non-stop orgies, filled with bondage and slave training. Every person would have done the same in their place…
- Ok, irony aside, the story and the characters suck! Women are presented as brainless, watermelon-breasted bimbos that screw anyone they meet when they feel bored. Males on the other hand are presented as dorks that get seduced by a simple stroke on their penis and agree to do anything women ask them to do afterwards. To tell the truth, there are wonderful slice-of-life scenes in a flower shop and during a nighttime date. Unfortunately, this is not a social series and the coloring it offers to its characters gets trashed the moment they say “Well, I had a lovely time with you today … Let’s *uck now!”
- In all, I did like the characters and the story during those everyday moments. But the rest of it was just ridiculous seductions and illogical decisions that led to sex. Not very good.
VALUE SECTION: 4/10 [-How much for these azaleas, sir? – A blowjob and a titi-*uck, bitch!]
Nah, the story, the plot and even the sex were very reminiscent of a hundred other hentai I know of. It does win points for the lovely atmosphere but is not a title I would ever watch again.
ENJOYMENT SECTION: 7/10 [The idea of having two women going crazy over me, without even moving my pinky is very pleasing.]
Although the sex scenes were far from original, I must say that they were quite pleasing. There were no weird deformations and the camera angles were nice. I also found those slice-of-life moments quite relaxing before the “main dish”. So, yes, it is a generally enjoyable watch for a porn title.
VERDICT: 5.5 / 10
If only lonely women were so easy, nobody would go to jail for adultery. If this were enough for making a successful porn title, most men would still be fiddling Victoria’s Secret catalogues. REJECTED!
Hatsu Inu and Sex Friend easily beat this one. read more
May 7, 2011
STORY: not anything original or anything fantastic but it does well considering the type of story has been done many times before, so I gave it a 6.
ART: the art is not the greatest, it loops the video for longer than is required or shows the same shot over and over again... the art deserves a 5
SOUND: probably the best part of this hentai. the music during the sex is suitable for it and the seiyuu's (who may not seem "realistic" enough) do a good job at keeping the pace up... the sound gets an 8
CHARACTER: character development is shown, but it is too fast to find any connection with the character. the characters themselves fit the role of a normal romance-related hentai and it is shown by the seiyuu's... character is worth a 6
ENJOYMENT: the sex may loop a fair amount or play for too long, but it is not a bad thing as it is a good watch with a storyline that could be considered "good" for a hentai... my enjoyment level was at 7
OVERALL: 7... this hentai is a good watch and is deserving of a 7... like I said earlier, i much prefer the consensual type hentai as opposed to beastiality type hentai and this follows the consensual storyline fairly well read more