Ranked #163

Japanese: メジャー (第4シリーズ)

Type: TV
Aired: Jan 5, 2008 to Jun 28, 2008
Producers: NHK, SynergySP
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Jan 24, 2008 9:48 AM
I have not seen many episodes since it just started but you can just tell its a anime not to be taken lightly. Straight away the similarities to the previous seasons are apparent and the quality is nothing but excelled.

The story brings you in straight away slowly relieving your expectations from the previous season. Goro arrives in America seeking entrance into the majors and the expected hardships of his journey are revealed. The progression seems adequately stable and it leaves you wanting more.

As long as it looks somewhat appealing and clearly distinguished I'm not really bothered by the art. However I can confidently say read more
Apr 25, 2009 5:37 AM
“Follow your dreams, as it takes all for it”

Once again another great season of major has been made with another story to begin with. A well made anime with a little comedy and drama on it. You may look at this season as an appetizer like the 1st and 2nd season because of the story hanging at the end of it.

Most of the episodes are like a tale that gives some entertainment but the point is that some of them are an annoyance with the main plot that decreases the enjoyment of it.

Just like the first impression about it, I’m a bit upset that read more
Nov 3, 2008 4:29 PM
The best sport anime i have ever seen.
The best seasons are in my opinion 2 and 4.
One reason is that they both have good openings.
I like fourth season because it has a complete change in characters and other good thing is that he's finally playing in some other country than Japan.
Season 2 well i don't really know how it is good apart from the opening.