MyAnimeList.net

Producers: AIC
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Score: 7.751 (scored by 7639 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

comedy fantasy magic romance
Jan 6, 2008
mdauben
I'm a hugh AMG! fan, so I was really looking forward to this special. I have to say, I came away a bit disappointed. It was good but not really as great as I was hoping/expecting.

The animation was nice (except for a when one of the fights degenerated into a series of still-shots), but the story seemed much too rushed. Given more time, this could have been expanded into an epic story arc to rival the "Lord of Terror" arc from the first season of the TV series, but instead we get a pale shadow of that drama. read more
May 27, 2009
sailorlitakino
The 20th anniversary special! Yay! And a rather good special at that! :)

Story:
What an amazing storyline/plot/etc.!!!!!! Nothing like this was in any of the seasons or specials or ovas before! Very unique and definitey well thought out. Score for AMG.

Art:
The art is as wonderful, if not better, as the tv series was. I do believe the colors are richer and of higher quality in this special though.

Sound:
Same as the art. It is just as amazing, if not more amazing, than the sound quality of the tv series. The background tracks also fit really well with the scenes.

Character:
Really no time to develop the characters, except for read more
Apr 11, 2010
ProudFujoshi
I just ran across this OVA today. I recently started reading the AMG manga again, and did a little bit of scouting around on BakaBT and found this OVA.

Okay let's start off with the story. I think the Story was quite enjoyable but little bit rushed. I think they could have dragged it on for maybe 1 more episode and covered more. Overall it was sufficient and didn't take away from the OVA at all. I certainly wouldn't tell people not to watch it because the story was rushed and it may leave you confused, because it doesn't, it covers read more
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices