MyAnimeList.net

Producers: Studio Ghibli
Duration: 14 min. per episode
Rating: G - All Ages
L represents licensing company

Score: 7.551 (scored by 1049 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Jan 19, 2014
chilon
It's such a shame they only show this at the Studio Ghibli museum in Tokyo. I went to the museum hoping to see this but unfortunately they alternate it with 10 other movies so you would be a very lucky person indeed to see this in good quality.

However somebody managed to film a bit of it on their camera phone and uploaded it to the internet so this is the version most people are probably familiar with. It's obviously very bad quality but better than nothing and I really hope that one day Studio Ghibli decide to release this for everyone.

The Ghibli museum is a read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Nov 22, 2013
maddotaku
I decided to do a review on this short film because i really enjoyed it and lets just say it did not disappoint from its parent anime film my neighbour totoro.
like all spin offs i thought that this short film would be a let down to its parent film as my neighbour totoro was unique and did not need a spin off however i was wrong the storyline flowed from its parent film aswel as making yet another unique film.However i wished it could have been longer but then again not all things last forever.
secondly the art like all studio ghibli films was just amazing read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful