Ranked N/A

Genres: Drama, Hentai
Duration: 30 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - Hentai
L represents licensing company

Score: 7.201 (scored by 3317 users)
Ranked: N/A2

gunithizzle
Aug 4, 2009 6:34 PM
story: as weird as it might sound, i watched the entire thing mainly for the story. there were some 'o snap' moments and it just gets deeper each time (hehe).

art: really great art, everything has good color, blush, good outlining, and figure

sound: ..yeah, all the effects you expect are there. the music wasnt memorable but not bad, and the VA was good

character: kazuhiko is pretty cool. is it just me or is he pretty similar to Light (from DN)? not literally similar, but just the way he talks and what he does and stuff reminded me of that, so that was pretty weird (in a read more
Aryaragi
Nov 29, 2013 9:51 AM
This is an unusual hentai to be honest, it broke my strong belief that most hentai can't come along with a half decent story. Taboo charming mother on the other hand was more like a twisted story of love which had sex scenes in it. Our story begins with our protagonist, Kazuhiko, who lives in modern day japan, along with his family which consists of his father and his step mother, Misako. Misako was a young and attractive lady who had huge tits and a nice ass and naturally Kazuhiko started developing sexual desires towards his mother. With time Kazuhikos sexual desires took over his read more
vashistamped
Mar 31, 2012 4:49 AM
Story: I rated the story 10 for its outstanding plot. I've never expected many twist behind it. Truly, the effort and thought of creating this anime is great.

Art: The art was very good. One episode was probably the best since the outlining of the body was more realistic than the succeeding episodes.One episode for me was the worst since the outlines look like hurriedly done. Color was great and visuals were nice as well. Details also were very good since I can see some sweat as well.

Sound: Sound for me was great since you could really hear clearly the moans and the groans. Narration read more
Ger0X7
Jul 10, 5:36 AM
So, being one of the first hentai I ever seen I have to say it was very surprising to me. It was the first hentai I seen completely from the very start and not jumping between scenes. The story is very good, it is very interesting from the first scene to the last. The main character is so so so hot, her personallity is just the ideal for a step mother who even not being that naughty at first, with time she starts being more and more aware of her bad desire until she accepts it and ends being completeley dependent of it.

The story read more