MyAnimeList.net

Genres: Drama, Hentai
Duration: 30 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - Hentai
L represents licensing company

Score: 7.171 (scored by 2833 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

hentai
Nov 29, 2013
Aryaragi
This is an unusual hentai to be honest, it broke my strong belief that most hentai can't come along with a half decent story. Taboo charming mother on the other hand was more like a twisted story of love which had sex scenes in it. Our story begins with our protagonist, Kazuhiko, who lives in modern day japan, along with his family which consists of his father and his step mother, Misako. Misako was a young and attractive lady who had huge tits and a nice ass and naturally Kazuhiko started developing sexual desires towards his mother. With time Kazuhikos sexual desires took over his read more
Aug 4, 2009
gunithizzle
story: as weird as it might sound, i watched the entire thing mainly for the story. there were some 'o snap' moments and it just gets deeper each time (hehe).

art: really great art, everything has good color, blush, good outlining, and figure

sound: ..yeah, all the effects you expect are there. the music wasnt memorable but not bad, and the VA was good

character: kazuhiko is pretty cool. is it just me or is he pretty similar to Light (from DN)? not literally similar, but just the way he talks and what he does and stuff reminded me of that, so that was pretty weird (in a read more
Mar 31, 2012
vashistamped
Story: I rated the story 10 for its outstanding plot. I've never expected many twist behind it. Truly, the effort and thought of creating this anime is great.

Art: The art was very good. One episode was probably the best since the outlining of the body was more realistic than the succeeding episodes.One episode for me was the worst since the outlines look like hurriedly done. Color was great and visuals were nice as well. Details also were very good since I can see some sweat as well.

Sound: Sound for me was great since you could really hear clearly the moans and the groans. Narration read more
Jul 5, 2012
saurus-x
You can't know how much i love the work of Milky Animation Label,this is surely their best work.The quality of graphics are excellent and i really loved how Kazuhiko-San (The Son) blackmails her mom to have her as a sexual pet.Ok this is how the story begins,Misako Amamiya (The Mother) have a call on the telephone but she don't know with who she's talking.The Stranger said on telephone that there were a surprise outside of the house (a box with dildos inside).So the stranger (Kazuhiko-San) begins to put hot Misako.

Watch the next in Taboo Charming Mother.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices