MyAnimeList.net

Producers: KSS
Duration: 30 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
L represents licensing company

Score: 5.591 (scored by 261 users)
Members: 621
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Jul 16, 2010
roriconfan
STORY SECTION: 4/10
- Another series with potential that got ruined because of the short duration. The story is a typical magical girl genre with lots of action and fan service.
- A high school girl and her friends are attacked by a superhuman weird-costumed woman and are rescued by two other superhuman and also weird-costumed women. The girl is actually one of the Dangaizer team, creatures that pilot a mecka and protect the world from destruction.
- The bad-guys want to perform a ritual that will change the world. But in the heat of the battle, the story ends with no conclusion and leaves us hanging to read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Nov 7, 2012
irish5ive
Dangaizer 3. Hmmm...where to start??

The plot itself was lacking some serious substance. This may be partially due to the fact that Dangaizer 3 is a four episode OAV and therefore not given enough time to develop, or it may be due to the fact that the writers tried to cover too much ground without the ample ability to properly clearify what was supposed to be happening. Regardless, because of this huge misfire, the veiwer is left unsure and unconvinced of the actions taking place before them.

As the world nears its end, our three main female leads, try to undermine an evil corporation read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful