MyAnimeList.net

Producers: Production I.G
Duration: 12 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Score: 6.471 (scored by 2533 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Jul 11, 2013
opernlied
Pain and pleasure. They are two sensory feelings that are central to the experience of living as a human being. Although they are typically distinct from one another, it is certainly something else when the two feelings merge: something that may seem strange to some, enticing to others, or perhaps strangely enticing to the rest.

Masaaki Yuasa, the acclaimed director of titles such as Mind Game and Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, drew the idea for the main theme of Kick-Heart from this concept of pain and pleasure. He watched a French man getting tortured, and then amused himself at the thought of what it would be read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Sep 3, 2013
Lainsbearsuit
With a total of one episode at approximately 12 minutes long, this show is more than worth the time you will put into it. Do you like professional masked wrestling? Do you like characters with secret identities? Do you like S&M? Well, you should still give this show a try.

This show (or episode I should say) actually manages a plot in its short run-time. I've personally seen shows that can go six episodes without developing anything plot-wise, so seeing a show with an extremely brief story, that still makes itself humorous and interesting, was very refreshing.

The animation quality is good, and it fits read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful