MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #850
Aoki Densetsu Shoot!

Aoki Densetsu Shoot!

English: Blue Legend Shoot!
Japanese: 蒼き伝説 シュート!

Type: TV
Aired: Nov 7, 1993 to Dec 25, 1994
Producers: Toei Animation
Duration: 25 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Score: 7.531 (scored by 2278 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

sports
Jul 7, 2013
Yondy375
I felt the need to review this since I saw only one other had the courage or made brain enough to. By stretches of sports anime goes it's in the same class and sometimes possibly personal preference almost better than "Slam Dunk".

Which if you didn't know is probably the greatest sports anime ever. That aside, if you're into friendship, teamwork, dramatic love for both a person and sports this is one roller coaster ride you wouldn't want to sit back and watch other people ride.

Onto the actual review: Story possibly 9 gonna say 8 though some parts are very cliche and predictable, but that's what read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Feb 8, 2013
matt1517
Alright so I'm the first to write a review and this is my first review so I hope it isn't that bad but this anime was pretty great. I thought the story was great and so anyone who wants a soccer anime will love it. There was even some romance thrown into it which was really nice. I have to admit kazumi kinda pissed me off in the beginning but in the end I became a fan of hers. But overall great anime its old so bare with the art because the story is great.
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful