Ranked #4658

Rating: G - All Ages

Reuku
May 12, 2012
[Final Update: Finished Watching the Series]
Never underestimate a childish anime. From beginning to end "Gakkatsu" kept me entertained. Each character had their own charisma and made the show more fun to watch. In terms of short anime I have watched before, this really stands among the top. My only complaint is that it was too short.

Story: 9
The idea of a curious classmate leading a class in a discussion, made me curious. She leads the class not in discussing things in textbooks or about what they should be doing, but rather learning about life. They are not bound by the ideals of man and with their read more
I found this review Helpful
AppleMouth
Apr 18, 2012
If you're looking for a quick laugh this Spring, Gakkatsu! is pretty much that. With only 5 minutes per episode, there's not much to expect, but if giving the audience a good laugh is their aim, Gakkatsu! does what it was made to do.

STORY: 5
At Chiho Takachiho's middle school, Homeroom is a time for the class to do whatever they want with their time. Being the class president, Takachiho uses the time to debate a certain topic every episode. That's basically it. No character development, no plot, just a class discussing one topic for one day, and another the next day.

Art: 6