MyAnimeList.net

Genres: Romance, Yaoi
Duration: 23 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
L represents licensing company

Score: 7.341 (scored by 5387 users)
Ranked: #19262
Popularity: #2024
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Jun 29, 2012
ikasama-shoujo
(Edit: LOL I just removed the other comment. I thought it was Fukuyama Jun who voiced Tetsu! LOL It was Fukushima Jun actually! I misread it!And I don't know him OTL)

Oho~ Guess I'll be the first one to review this OVA!! :D

Story: 8/10

Tight Rope is ONE of my MOST FAVE YAOI MANGA by Natsume Isaku. So I was really really happy when I learned that it will have an ANIME VERSION!

I finished watching the 2 episodes and I must say.. it was good. It didn't really disappoint me like those other Yaoi OVAs. And I say it's good because even if you haven't read the read more
Jun 1, 2013
SecretAnimeLover
I haven't read the manga, so I'm reveiwing this only on the Anime.

Story 9/10.

Because it really is a bit diffrent than other voilence/yaoi out there. And the realtionship between the two main characters is sweet.

Art. 9/10

Because when it comes to yaoi. i've seen some horrible art, but Tight-rope is not one of them. I really did enjoy the art.

Sound 8/10

Because the opening song was really nice and the voice actors won't annoy you.

Characters 10/10

They really do make you laugh, and the two main characters go together nicely I think.

Enjoyment 10/10

Even thought it's short, it's really enjoyable.

Overall 9/10

If you debating if you should watch this read more
Jul 12, 2012
pennyiscute
I'll give you the shorts: If you've read the manga then the anime is practically a two episode squeeze of the six chapter volume. They cut out characters, events and a few extra scenes including their 'together scene'. So practically they turned a Yaoi into a Shounen-Ai.
Come on PrimeTime! You didn't cut 'The Tyrant' love scenes out...so why Tight Rope?! :(

Wasn't a total loss though as seeing the characters come alive and hearing their voices was worth it - i especially like Nao's voice actor. And i did have a few heart fluttering scenes as Ryu saves Nao ♥_♥

I would recommend watching the anime read more
Jul 11, 2012
Raven_23
That was horrible ! I really love this manga and Natsume Isaku works and I was very happy that Tight Rope will be adapted into anime... but, my expectations were too high. It was more like picture drama than anime. I really not reccomend it for people who are not yaoi fans.
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices