Ranked #418

Duration: 1 hr. 40 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Mar 18, 2014
The second Tiger & Bunny movie, "The Rising", is definitely for the fans. Being a big Tiger & Bunny fan myself, I was very excited to see this movie. While it is not a perfect movie, it did a good job of being true to its source.

Story: The movie's plot is very straightforward: we rejoin the heroes some time after the end of the TV series. Kotetsu and Barnaby are part of the Second League, but that quickly changes when a new owner buys Apollon Media. What follows is a predictable, but still entertaining story.

While the TV series can be seen as "Barnaby's story", the read more
I found this review Helpful
Mar 23, 2015
You know, I should really be more wary of how much a theatrical experience can add to a movie, especially in regards to products that get by on their intensity. Because when a big-ass screen with big-ass speakers pleasing your ears with big-ass surround sound is replaced by your outdated Cathode Ray Tube, chances are the intensity will be gone and you’ll no longer have anything to distract you from the fact that Peter Jackson might have used a wee bit too much obvious CGI in the final climax. That was definitely the case with the second Tiger and Bunny film, a movie I pegged read more
I found this review Helpful