Ranked #2438

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai: SD Chara ni Yoru Character Commentary

English: Oreimo Animated Commentary
Synonyms: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Animated Commentary, My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute Specials Animated Commentary
Japanese: 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない SDキャラによるキャラクターコメンタリー

Type: Special
Aired: Dec 22, 2010 to Jul 27, 2011
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Unknown
Genres: Comedy
Duration: 13 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Anime-Rules15
Aug 28, 2012
This was an amazing anime. Even though the Name sounds weird and gives you second thoughts, this is a must watch anime. The Character Expressions are amazing. The Story is a simple plot, but somehow continues to interest the audience so well. The sound and artwork are very good. This anime is one of the funniest animes i've seen, due to its akward moments. I had to keep myself from finishing this anime asap, so i can enjoy at a slow pace. I only hope season 2 comes quick.
I found this review Helpful
Gibgezr
Jan 29, 2013
I almost skipped the commentaries...after all, how much do most commentaries add to the enjoyment of the actual show? I am very glad that I didn't, though, as these "special video commentaries" are actually 'special'.

The commentaries are not merely voiced-over comments, but actually funny little chibi skits with various character's alter egos chattering away, often totally ignoring anything to do with how the episode turned out.

If you loved the series, you will probably enjoy the "special video commentaries".
I found this review Helpful